Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Why Fear Can Either Paralyze Us or Propel Us Forward

“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.”- Ambrose Redmoon

I have been facing a lot of fear lately. Fear of the future, fear of not having enough, fear of not reaching my goals.

It has paralyzed me a little.

I sat here last night completely paralyzed in fear until my friend said something to me that made so much sense.

“Just take the next right step.”

Of course! This is how I walk out of fear. This is how I move forward despite the obstacles. If I take enough steps in the right direction, fear will be nothing more than a tiny problem that once plagued me.

Fear doesn’t have to consume us or keep us from being amazing. Today, I choose to forget about fear and move forward in the life that I am meant to live.

I hope you do to.

No comments:

Post a Comment