Sunday, November 20, 2011

Why Relationships Are Vital to Emotional Health

The last few days I have noticed that I have been smiling more. I have taken more joy in the little things. I have rested. But more importantly, I have spent the last couple of days catching up with some friends. Sometimes in the midst of our busy lives we can forget how important relationships are to our emotional health.

No person was meant to get through life on their own. Friendships provide laughter and happiness. Good friends allow you to be yourself, quirky parts and all. Investing in relationships brings rest…a resounding sigh of relief that yes, you are ok and no matter how successful or unsuccessful you are, your friends love you.

Take time today to invest in some relationships; remembering that your heart was not meant to be secluded inside a box, but rather shared with those who are blessed enough to know the real you.

No comments:

Post a Comment